Bill Pay Upgrade – May 25, 2022
On May 25, 2022 Bill Pay is changing. This upgrade is minor but will have a new UI (user interface) look with the following added benefits and features:
- Balance Worksheet. You can view and plan payments related to your account balance(s).
- Smart Reminders. When you make more than one payment to a Smart Reminder eligible payee, you will automatically be reminded to pay again. Payees are eligible based on how all consumers across FIS clients pay them. Payees with regular frequencies like utilities, insurance, and some credit cards are Smart Reminder eligible.
- Graphical Report. Reports now include graphs.
- Multi-pay View. You can pay bills one at a time or more than one bill at a time. Business users will have only the Multi-pay View.
The change will also be enhanced by being more responsive to most smart tablets and WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) compliant.
Please watch the video (link below) to learn more about the upgrade.
If there are any questions, please contact our IT department at (503) 668-5501.Learn More
We’ve enhanced your Online Banking experience!
Once the upgrade is complete you can login with your current Access ID and Passcode to start enjoying your new features and the enhanced experience!
If you have any questions or experience any issues, please call us on Monday, October 25, 2021 during regular business hours at 503-668-5501.
Our Mobile Banking App Is Being Upgraded!Update posted 6/8/2021
We are excited to announce a new mobile experience that includes the following upgrades:
- A modern design and interface
- New security features and settings
- Biometrics for Android & iPhone users (Touch ID and Face ID)
- The same features and functions you use today, but with an updated user experience
NOTE: If you currently use Touch ID or Face ID to login, the first time you open the new app you will have to use your Access ID and Passcode. If you don’t know your Access ID and Passcode, you will need to call us to have it reset. Online Banking Support is available by calling (503) 668-5501 from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
After your app is updated, you will be able to set up your Touch ID or Face ID again to resume using this convenient and secure way to access your mobile banking. We apologize for any inconvenience.
iPhone users: Once the new app is released, the next time you launch the Clackamas County Bank iPhone app, the new app will automatically replace the old version if you have automatic updates enabled. Otherwise, you will need to go to the Apple App Store to download the app update. Some iPhone users may have to uninstall/reinstall the existing iPhone app in order to begin using the newest app. The first time you login to the new app you will also be presented with new Terms & Conditions to review and accept.
Android users: Android users will be required to remove the old application and download the new version from the Google Play Store once available.