Online Banking provides you secure 24-hour access to your accounts. Within Online Banking, you can take charge of all your accounts from the convenience of your own home.
- Account Access – View account balances, see copies of checks that have cleared, look at transaction history, and schedule transfers.
- Bill Payment – If you haven't tried to pay bills online, here is your chance. No more stamps, envelopes, or wasted time paying bills! Avoid reordering costly checks by letting the Bill Payment service automate your bills. Set up, schedule, and track single, future and recurring payments. Sign up today for Bill Payment and pay 10 bills per month free, and $.55 per additional bill.
- Demo – Curious to see how it all works? Click here to see firsthand the advantages that await you.
Start Mobile Banking today.
It’s Easy. It’s Convenient. It’s FREE.
Get your account information on your cell phone with our mobile app. Download the app and log on using your online banking access ID and passcode. You can check balances, transfer funds between your accounts and more. It is easy to manage your finances on the go when you take advantage of mobile banking.
Use your mobile phone to:
- Deposit checks
- Locate our ATMs
- Check balances
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Get a recent transaction summary
- To text and receive messages about your account.
To sign up for mobile banking:
- Download the CCB Mobile Banking App onto your mobile device from your mobile device app store.
- Log on using your online banking access ID and passcode.
- Follow the prompts to enroll your mobile device for mobile banking and/or text banking.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Clackamas County Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the 'Electronic Only Statement' delivery button and then opt-in.
Mobile Deposit Capture
Deposit checks fast with your mobile phone with our free mobile app. This is a convenient and safe way to save a trip to the branch or ATM. Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks. Rest assured it’s as safe as online banking.
Tap. Snap. Deposit.
Watch how easy it is to deposit checks with your smartphone.